Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fell off the stashbuster wagon!

Ruthie, Tammy, Janet & I went to a sewing seminar on saturday -- and while I did very well avoiding fabric at the vendors there, I went nutso at the local quilt shop Always In Stitches and later at Quiltmakers in Fishers! Here are some photos of what I bought --

more new patterns!
Some of Alex Anderson's new fabric line - are they gorgeous?!

Four fat quarters that I purchased - the wild pink one is a Kaffe Fasset that was a freebie at the seminar!

Fabric found at Always in Stitches - goes with my current pink/chocolate collection

One yard cuts for the nickel swap that our guild is doing - I was torn as to whether I should count this as "stash" since I am giving it away in the swap.....but they are counted so I won't have to count the nickels I receive in the swap

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

WOW, I knew you bought some fabric, but it all looks so yummy laid out there like that.